Top 10 Plumbing Questions Our Customers Ask Us
1. “I REALLY need someone NOW, but I can’t take time-off from work. What do I do? “
We offer our customers convenient evening and week-end hours and will be happy to come-out when you want us to. If you have an immediate plumbing emergency, please Click Here for our emergency shut-off procedure. Then call us at (323) 992-6477 to schedule an appointment.
2. “A real plumber in the city with evening and week-end hours? How much more does that cost? “
No matter when you need us, our trip fee is always $35 all day, everyday. We understand that no one plans emergencies. We’re just happy to help.
3. “What areas do you service?”
Typically, we service the North Shore and Near North Side. Please call to check availability.
4. “Okay, I’m sold. How soon can you be here?”
Normally, we can send a plumber out the same day. Certain emergencies have immediate
priority. Please call us at (323) 992-6477 for availability.
5. “Can you provide me with an estimate before you arrive and look at the problem? “
We prefer to provide estimates after a thorough review of your property. Without seeing your problem, it is difficult to determine a price because it is impossible to diagnose a problem without a visual inspection. But, we can give you an average of what a typical repair costs and give you an estimate once we view the problem.
However, in some cases we are to provide estimates based off of e-mailed
digital photos. Be sure that you have several shots of the area (in decent lighting) along with any other pertinent information. Give us a call and then email your photos and reference your last name in the subject line.
6. “Do you install tankless hot water heaters?”
7. “Will you install our fixtures for us?”
8. “How much do I pay for estimates?”
Our trip fee of $35.
9. “I have never had to call a plumber before, what should I expect?”
Rocket Plumbing is serious about customer service and safety. We background check and drug screen every employee to ensure we have the best personnel in your home. Your first interaction with our company will be a friendly voice of one of our professional customer service people eager to assist you in setting up an appointment. Our technician will call you before heading to your home to ensure you are home and to let you know who is coming.
10. “Why are you different? Why are you better?”
We won’t quit until your problem is solved and you are satisfied.
11. “Does Rocket Plumbing serve the 90210?”
We have been sending our team into Beverly Hills to help customers there since our LA. location started. (added 9-18-18)
Was your questions not already asked?